WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Authorities responded to what was reported as a plane crash in Weber County Wednesday afternoon.
According to Weber County Sheriff’s, the incident happened near 3230 North Highway 162 in Eden just around noon. Authorites have now discovered that a single-engine home-made aircraft tried to take off in a field and he didn’t get enough air, so he crashed into a fence.
The pilot was not injured during the incident.
- BYU holds off #19 Arizona State, 27-17, improves to 3-0
- Utes lose heartbreaker in triple overtime to San Diego State, 33-31
- Damir Kreilach scores 10th goal of the season as RSL knocks off Seattle, 1-0
- Utah State improves to 3-0 after thrilling 49-45 victory over Air Force
- Police searching for suspected child kidnapper, last seen in New Mexico