MOAB, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utahns are out enjoying our great outdoors in force, and now Arches National Park is full and temporarily closed.
In a tweet, park officials said they are temporarily delaying entries into the park.
People who want to get into the park will have to come back another time or consider trying again a few hours later or visit other nearby attractions.
- Red Rocks ready to open Pac-12 competition
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris
- There will be no inaugural ball tonight: Here’s what will take its place
- Chiefs’ Chad Henne goes from backup QB to playoff stage