RIVERTON, Utah (ABC4 News) — A Utah man was arrested on assault charges after stabbing a victim with scissors.
According to a probable cause statement, Lawrence Grockett was in an altercation with a male victim when Grockett assaulted him with a closed fist.
The victim then obtained a pair of scissors to defend himself, but Grockett took the scissors and stabbed him in the leg.
The statement wrote, “The victim had profuse bleeding and was transported to the hospital for evaluation.”
What others are clicking on:
- What’s the process following an officer-involved critical incident in Salt Lake County?
- Heat intensifies by end of the week
- Police release body cam video, seek suspects in SLC riot
- Utah student face-covering guidelines, who decides them?
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye