RIVERTON, Utah (ABC4 News) — A Utah man was arrested on assault charges after stabbing a victim with scissors.
According to a probable cause statement, Lawrence Grockett was in an altercation with a male victim when Grockett assaulted him with a closed fist.
The victim then obtained a pair of scissors to defend himself, but Grockett took the scissors and stabbed him in the leg.
The statement wrote, “The victim had profuse bleeding and was transported to the hospital for evaluation.”
What others are clicking on:
- BYU police looking for sexual assault suspect
- Navajo Nation: 168 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths reported
- Yes, the desert misses the rain
- Possible outbreak of COVID-19 at Central Utah Correctional Facility
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office releases ‘persons’ of interest in mysterious Utah monolith disappearance