MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, UUSS, as of 11 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2020, 658 earthquakes have been recorded as part of the initial 5.7 magnitude earthquake on March 18, 2020.
UUSS says the count includes 3 in the magnitude 4 range, 20 in the magnitude 3 range, and 122 in the magnitude 2 range.
What others are clicking on:
- Shooting in Salt Lake City leaves one person dead
- John Stockton’s basketball season tickets suspended at Gonzaga
- Inflation can spell disaster for some 40% of Americans
- Here’s a list of cities with the highest poverty rates in Utah
- Truck carrying 100 monkeys crashes in Pennsylvania, escapees now accounted for