MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, UUSS, as of 11 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2020, 658 earthquakes have been recorded as part of the initial 5.7 magnitude earthquake on March 18, 2020.
UUSS says the count includes 3 in the magnitude 4 range, 20 in the magnitude 3 range, and 122 in the magnitude 2 range.
What others are clicking on:
- President Biden rolls back Trump policies on wall, climate, health, Muslims
- Here’s what healthcare workers do with extra COVID-19 vaccines at the end of the day
- Utah governor to hold monthly press conference, give COVID-19 update
- Could Amazon help with US COVID-19 vaccine distribution?
- Small businesses can get relief with new program