MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, UUSS, as of 11 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2020, 658 earthquakes have been recorded as part of the initial 5.7 magnitude earthquake on March 18, 2020.
UUSS says the count includes 3 in the magnitude 4 range, 20 in the magnitude 3 range, and 122 in the magnitude 2 range.
What others are clicking on:
- TSA breaks record for firearm discoveries in 2021, and SLC
- BYU pulls away in second half for 78-65 victory over Portland
- Girl Scouts of Utah announce new cookie release in 2022
- Ivins man sentenced after murdering wife who tried to leave him
- Utes longest losing skid in 10 years extends to eight in a row, 79-67