MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, UUSS, as of 11 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2020, 658 earthquakes have been recorded as part of the initial 5.7 magnitude earthquake on March 18, 2020.
UUSS says the count includes 3 in the magnitude 4 range, 20 in the magnitude 3 range, and 122 in the magnitude 2 range.
What others are clicking on:
- Utes defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley suspended for using racial slur in 2013 text
- Virginia city removes 176-year-old slave auction block from street corner
- Spike in positive COVID-19 cases linked to an outbreak at a meat processing facility in Cache County
- Democrats want to eliminate qualified immunity doctrine
- DC paints huge Black Lives Matter mural near White House