MAGNA, Utah (ABC4 News) – According to the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, UUSS, as of 11 a.m. Monday, March 30, 2020, 658 earthquakes have been recorded as part of the initial 5.7 magnitude earthquake on March 18, 2020.
UUSS says the count includes 3 in the magnitude 4 range, 20 in the magnitude 3 range, and 122 in the magnitude 2 range.
What others are clicking on:
- Everything you need to know about Alzheimer’s on World Alzheimer’s Day
- Can the Denver Broncos make it two wins in a row?
- Federal judge rules US can’t expel families via Title 42
- Police: Gabby Petito disappearance, double homicide of Moab couple ‘not related’
- US lawmakers concerned about negative impact Instagram has on teens’ mental health