CACHE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 36-year-old man died while riding an ATV with his 6-year-old son on an after he went off an embankment in Cache County.
According to Lt. Eric Stucki with Utah State Parks, the crash happened on Sunday afternoon on the backside of Logan Peak between Logan Canyon and Blacksmith Fork Canyon.
Stucki said Core Pimentel, of Logan, was riding with a group of people and had gone just ahead of them. When the group caught up with him, they noticed he, along with the child, had gone off a 30-foot embankment.
Deputies with Cache County Sheriff’s Office, along with members of Utah State Parks and Rec all responded to the scene.
Stucki said the man was wearing a helmet but due to the significant amount of injuries to his face, he died at the scene.
The child was not injured and was also wearing a helmet.
What others are clicking on:
- The benefits of microblading your brows
- Former first lady Michelle Obama shares a makeup free selfie for her birthday
- Summit County to participate in moment of silence for victims of COVID-19
- The men’s beard trend that is so 2021
- Mayor Wilson, Lt. Gov. Henderson give briefing after touring Salt Lake Co. mass vaccination site