PARK CITY (ABC 4 News) – A Utah court has issued a $20,000 warrant for a suspect in the burglary of Park City Jewelers.
Utah’s Third District Court (Summit County) put out the warrant Saturday for the arrest of Trina Sosa. The 33-year-old Ogden woman is wanted for her involvement in the burglary that happened around 27 April 2019, according to Park City Police.
Police told ABC4 News that the burglars broke into Park City Jewelers and took about $83,000 worth of jewelry. Stolen jewelry so far recoverd by police only adds up to an estimated $31,000.
Saturday’s warrant for Sosa is on top of the $10,000 warrant issued by Utah’s Second District Court (Weber County) last month.
Law enforcement has already arrested or charged several people in connection to the case, and investigators believe there are still more accomplices out there.
There is a $3,500.00 reward for anyone who has information leading to further arrests and convictions in the burglary at Park City Jewelers. And there is an additional reward for 10% of the recovered value of any of the stolen jewelry.
If you have any information, call Park City Police Department’s Tip-A-Cop line at 435-615-5847.
What others are clicking on:
- Weber State beats Montana to advance to FCS Semifinals for first time ever
- Mitchell, Bogdanovic rally Jazz past Warriors, 114-106
- Stamford teenagers save cancer patient trapped inside a burning vehicle
- Christmas display inspires nonverbal girl with autism to speak
- Judiciary Committee votes along party lines on articles of impeachment