SANDY, Utah (ABC4 News) Police are investigating after a 19-year-old man was found with a gunshot wound Sunday night at a park in Sandy.
According to Sandy City Police Sgt. Jason Nielsen, the man was found at Lone Peak Park suffering from a gunshot wound to his leg and thigh.
He was transported to Intermountain Medical Center in good – fair condition and is expected to survive.
Detectives have not been able to interview the man yet as he is still being treated for his injuries.
*developing* ABC4 will provide an update as soon as more information becomes available.
What others are clicking on:
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- Man selling car to couple in West Valley City robbed at gunpoint, had vehicle stolen
- DMV to stop sending car registration renewals by mail
- Fire near Fruitland damages 3 structures, 24 others threatened, Highway 40 reopened
- Man arrested for child abuse after throwing 3-year-old in pond at Liberty Park