WASHINGTON (NEWS10) — Researchers at the National Institute of Mental Health are looking for subjects for an online research study. The goal is to learn about how stressors related to the pandemic affect the mental health of health care workers.
If you are selected to be part of the study, you must complete a 30-minute, online questionnaire every one to three months for a year.
You must be 18 or older to participate, and there is no compensation offered in exchange for your involvement. You can withdraw at any time, as participation is voluntary.
The NIMH says it hopes to come to a better understanding of the experiences of medical workers during this difficult time.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Pepsi going blue for the first time in nearly 20 years
- Shock G, famous for hit “Humpty Dance”, dead at 57
- D.C. statehood approved by House, faces tough road in the Senate
- US ends oil, gas lease sales from public land through June
- Unexpected competitor steals first place in Logan high school relay race