SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – State lawmakers are looking into ways to reform the tax system, and one of the options is to remove the education mandate for income taxes.
Is that a good way to balance out the funding coffers, or will it have a detrimental impact on education spending?
State Representative Carol Spackman Moss and former state Representative Holly Richardson weigh in on this week’s Inside Utah Politics Panel discussion.
They also weigh in on impeachment proceedings and the recent Climate Strike.
MORE INSIDE UTAH POLITICS
- Breaking down criminal reform bills up for consideration this legislative session
- Bill to eliminate concealed carry permit requirements clears House committee
- Senate leadership on the 2021 Legislative Session
- Bryan Schott on what to expect from the legislative session
- The IUP Panel previews the 2021 legislative session