SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Protesters continued to gather in Utah’s capital city throughout the week to share their message.
That’s one of the topics we discuss this week with the Inside Utah Politics Panel.
Former state Representative Rebecca Chavez-Houck and Salt Lake Tribune columnist Michelle Quist share their assessment of the protests.
They also share their thoughts on racial inequality in Utah and the latest poll on the race for governor.
OTHER PROTEST STORIES:
- Police looking for man who allegedly assaulted officers during SLC riot
- Police looking to identify woman wanted for assaulting multiple officers during protests in Salt Lake City
- Bill banning knee-to-neck chokeholds signed into law
- DA declines to prosecute ‘curfew violations’ and ‘failure to disperse’ citations issued during SLC protests
- Uncomfortable Truth: Utah filmmaker’s documentary aims to inspire change through transparent look at history