SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Protesters continued to gather in Utah’s capital city throughout the week to share their message.
That’s one of the topics we discuss this week with the Inside Utah Politics Panel.
Former state Representative Rebecca Chavez-Houck and Salt Lake Tribune columnist Michelle Quist share their assessment of the protests.
They also share their thoughts on racial inequality in Utah and the latest poll on the race for governor.
OTHER PROTEST STORIES:
- ONLY ON ABC4: No charges for SLCPD officer who pushed man with cane to the ground
- Man who brought bow and arrow to protest in Salt Lake City to spend a year in jail
- Breonna Taylor decision sparks protest in Salt Lake City
- Group protests controversial Salt Lake Tribune cartoon
- Protestors demand University of Utah police be abolished