SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Starting on January 23rd, 2020, filmmakers and film lovers from around the world will come to Salt Lake City, Park City, and Sundance Mountain Resort for the 10 day Sundance Film Festival.
Utah Film Commission Director Virginia Pearce came on ABC4 News Midday to talk about the impact Sundance has in our state.
For more information about the Utah Film Commission’s Guide to the 2020 Sundance Film Festival, click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Utes trounce Colorado, headed back to Pac-12 title game
- BYU ends regular season with win at Stanford
- ‘Glad no one was in there:’ Boxing and fitness gym suffers damage after vehicle slams into the side of it
- Jazz losing skid hits four with 113-112 loss at Phoenix
- ‘Squid Game’ actor Oh Yeong-su charged with sexual misconduct: reports