SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Starting on January 23rd, 2020, filmmakers and film lovers from around the world will come to Salt Lake City, Park City, and Sundance Mountain Resort for the 10 day Sundance Film Festival.
Utah Film Commission Director Virginia Pearce came on ABC4 News Midday to talk about the impact Sundance has in our state.
For more information about the Utah Film Commission’s Guide to the 2020 Sundance Film Festival, click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Neighbors react as new details emerge in Layton Tinder Murder
- Longtime assistant coach Phil Johnson reflects on the life of Jerry Sloan
- Layton man admits to killing woman he’d just met on Tinder, police say
- Man killed, woman injured in rollover crash near Fort Duchesne
- Washington Co. SAR called to 5 rescues in one day