SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Starting on January 23rd, 2020, filmmakers and film lovers from around the world will come to Salt Lake City, Park City, and Sundance Mountain Resort for the 10 day Sundance Film Festival.
Utah Film Commission Director Virginia Pearce came on ABC4 News Midday to talk about the impact Sundance has in our state.
For more information about the Utah Film Commission’s Guide to the 2020 Sundance Film Festival, click here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Davis County deputies looking for person of interest in multiple property crimes
- Man involved in a fatal Salt Lake crash has died
- Super Bowl Commercials: Molly Ringwald to star alongside an avocado
- At Sundance, an annual rebirth for American movies
- Senate Republicans want to hear ‘both sides’ of impeachment trial