SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) The Terminal 1 security screening checkpoints reopened after brief closure Wednesday.
Salt Lake City International Airport officials said the checkpoints were closed to a leak in the ceiling over Terminal 1.
All passengers were forced to used Terminal 2 for security screening. This included passengers flying out on Alaska, American, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, and United airlines.
Airport officials announced the Terminal 1checkpoints were re-opened around 3:45 p.m.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- ‘Nothing would have protected us.’ Utah Downwinders oppose return of nuclear testing
- 96 inmates, 9 staff members test positive for coronavirus at jail in Washington County
- What are the health benefits of going gluten-free?
- Fire officials: Defensible space in the event of a fire may save your home