TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Many users across the country are experiencing issues with Facebook and Instagram on Thursday.
A spike in posting issues occurred Thanksgiving morning, according to website DownDetector.
The issues with Facebook span from logging in, to newsfeeds, to a total blackout, according to the website.
“We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing Facebook’s family of apps, including Instagram. We’re working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible. #InstagramDown” the social media platform tweeted.
As of 11 a.m., Facebook’s Twitter account had not released a statement about outages.
- Parents, teachers want voices heard on plans to reopen Utah schools
- Identities of two people killed in small plane crash near Cedar City released
- Police on scene of fatal collision in Taylorsville
- Officer released from hospital, suspect identified in deadly West Jordan shooting
- Social media habits changing during pandemic