SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – It took several Salt Lake City Firefighter crews about an hour to battle a commercial business fire early Sunday morning on Salt Lake’s west side.
Salt Lake City Fire Department officials say when they were called out to the fire around 1 a.m. at 2945 South and 500 West, they arrived to find large flames and heavy smoke.
Wood pallets, propane tanks and vehicles stored on the property made the fire difficult to fight. Firefighters say the burning propane tanks exploded while they were fighting the blaze.
No one was injured in the fire. The cause of the fire and estimated damages are unknown.
- LIVE: Thousands expected to honor Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Crews respond to fire burning up Neffs Canyon
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Snake lands on Mississippi woman as she opens her front door
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US