WASHINGTON (AP) — A spokesman says President Donald Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been infected with the coronavirus.
The spokesman says the younger Trump learned his diagnosis earlier this week, has no symptoms and has been quarantining.
Trump Jr. is the latest member of the president’s family to become infected with the virus.
The president, the first lady and their son Barron have recovered from the virus.
- The Utah monolith is gone…as one appears in Romania
- Nicea Degering & Surae Chinn talk about memorable interviews on Mindful Monday
- Citizens volunteer to clean up over two tons of garbage at popular SLC shooting range
- Man faces murder charge after 5-year-old forced from car for ‘being unruly’ is fatally struck, sheriff says
- Justices hear arguments on undocumented immigrants’ status for 2020 Census