SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox is making a run for governor in 2020.
He’s one of two Republican candidates officially in the race.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his campaign and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
- Without Donovan Mitchell, Jazz still roll to 10th straight victory, 106-94
- Utah workers at the center of land use battle
- SLC teacher on returning to class feels her health is ‘in the middle of this political battle’
- Rollie Worster’s near triple-double helps Utah State end 2-game slide
- ‘I was qualified, and I happen to be female’: St. George’s first female mayor shares top priorities