SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox is making a run for governor in 2020.
He’s one of two Republican candidates officially in the race.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his campaign and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- Warm, breezy temps with clouds rolling in on Sunday
- Broncos face Raiders today in first game since Gruden resignation
- Wanted: Police searching for Taylorsville murder suspect, considered dangerous
- Utes take control of Pac-12 South with 35-21 win over Arizona State