SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Lt. Governor Spencer Cox is making a run for governor in 2020.
He’s one of two Republican candidates officially in the race.
He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about his campaign and where he stands on some of the big issues of the day.
- What are the general conference announcements I should know about?
- Local medics deploy to NYC as alternate care site announced
- Utah State Amateur 121-year streak in jeopardy
- Empty Utah: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Conference Center and Temple Square
- Empty Utah: The Shops at South Town