CEDAR CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Trooper confiscated nearly 130 lbs of meth during two traffic stops near Cedar City earlier this week.
According to a tweet by Utah Highway Patrol, troopers believe the drugs were possibly bound for distribution in Utah.
What others are clicking on:
- Man shot, killed in Midvale by police had told officers to ‘shoot me’ January case
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma
- 3 more deaths, 1,077 test positive for COVID-19 in Utah