SOUTHERN UTAH (ABC4 News) Debris slides have closed trails in Zion National Park.
Park officials reminded everyone the following trails are closed:
- Current trail closures: -Observation Point (East Rim from Weeping Rock) –
- Hidden Canyon -Upper Emerald Pools –
- Weeping Rock Trail and shuttle stop #7
The closures are due to rockfall and are indefinite.
For more information please visit the Zion National Park Website: https://t.co/1Vu3tQd4hg
What people are clicking on now:
- Flying ice smashes FedEx truck windshield, driver/UHP warn of danger
- How to help a loved one struggling with addiction this holiday
- FAA predicted more deadly MAX jet crashes
- Warrant issued for man who police say choked a teen on ski slope
- How Seniors continue to make meaningful connections at Summit Vista