SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Did you feel it? A small earthquake shook an area near Beaver Thursday evening.
According to the United States Geological Survey and University of Utah Seismograph Stations, the quake occurred about 12 miles from Beaver around 7:30 p.m.
Early reports show the magnitude between 3.9-4.
So far, there have been no reports of any damage.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- The Struggle of Utah’s Working Poor: Single Parent Project
- CDC recommends men shave their beards to protect against coronavirus
- Jazz losing streak reaches four with 114-103 loss to Boston
- Vallow’s niece denies knowing whereabouts of missing Idaho children
- Runnin’ Utes rally falls short at Stanford, 70-62