SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Did you feel it? A small earthquake shook an area near Beaver Thursday evening.
According to the United States Geological Survey and University of Utah Seismograph Stations, the quake occurred about 12 miles from Beaver around 7:30 p.m.
Early reports show the magnitude between 3.9-4.
So far, there have been no reports of any damage.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits
- Mahomes weighs in on facing Brady in Super Bowl LV
- Buccaneers fans celebrate NFC championship win across Tampa Bay
- Professional hairstylists fighting to stop bill allowing unlicensed individuals from performing services
- High impact, cold winter storm set to bring accumulating snow to Central & Southern Utah Monday & Tuesday