ENOCH, Utah (ABC4 News) – Enoch police are asking for help finding a 16-year-old runaway.
Police say Emily Deatherage was last seen Thursday morning.
She is 5’4″ tall and weighs about 100 lbs. She has long, light brown hair and blue eyes.
Police say she was last seen wearing a dark-colored hoodie and dark jeans or leggings.
She was last seen with the two dogs in the photos provided.
If you have any information, please call Dispatch at (435) 586-9445 or Enoch police at (435) 586-1119.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- High-powered Titans lean heavily on Henry with options ready
- 34- Dolittle, Just Mercy, Bad Boys For Life, Plus Oscar noms
- Battling Bulling: Teen shares her story of suffering in silence
- 49ers’ team chemistry translates onto the field