HURRICANE, Utah (ABC4 News)- A dog was found wandering around a park in Hurricane with a note taped to him.
The Hurricane Animal Shelter shared pictures of the dog and the note on Facebook.
The note reads:
“To whom this may concern my name is Oscar im a fox hound im 10 months old no shots. I have lot’s of energy love kids i am house trained. I am (scratched out) sincerely Oscar [sic]”
The shelter said Oscar was found at Grandpa’s Pond located at 350 North 3700 West.
Anyone with information about Oscar is asked to call Hurricane Animal Control at 435-635-8314.
What others are reading:
- More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- 1.9 million seek jobless aid even as reopenings slow layoffs
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice