HURRICANE, Utah (ABC4 News)- A dog was found wandering around a park in Hurricane with a note taped to him.
The Hurricane Animal Shelter shared pictures of the dog and the note on Facebook.
The note reads:
“To whom this may concern my name is Oscar im a fox hound im 10 months old no shots. I have lot’s of energy love kids i am house trained. I am (scratched out) sincerely Oscar [sic]”
The shelter said Oscar was found at Grandpa’s Pond located at 350 North 3700 West.
Anyone with information about Oscar is asked to call Hurricane Animal Control at 435-635-8314.
What others are reading:
- BYU police looking for sexual assault suspect
- Navajo Nation: 168 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths reported
- Yes, the desert misses the rain
- Possible outbreak of COVID-19 at Central Utah Correctional Facility
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office releases ‘persons’ of interest in mysterious Utah monolith disappearance