WASHINGTON COUNTY (ABC4 News)- UPDATE 11/22- Officials have identified the victim as 19-year-old Savannah McTague from Maine.
They say she was a Xanterra concession employee working at Zion Lodge.
WASHINGTON COUNTY (ABC4 News) – UPDATE: The body of a 19-year-old woman from Maine was found Thursday morning.
Washington County authorities and park rangers are investigating a possible fall at Zion National Park Wednesday.
Washington County Sheriff’s Office said it was contacted by Zion National Park rangers around 7:40 p.m. about the report of a person who fell from the Angels Landing trail.
“Investigators are working alongside the park rangers to verify the information and locate the possible victim,” said Washington County in a statement Wednesday night.
The agency said additional details will be release Thursday morning.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Utah’s health systems outline their preparations for growing COVID-19 surge
- Timmy Allen withdraws from NBA Draft to return to Utah
- Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
- District Attorney Sim Gill makes statement after protesters damage his office
- A curbside performance, mountain yoga, outdoor market, and 80’s movies!