KANARRAVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News)- Crews in Iron County are working to rescue two hikers from Kanarra Falls.
Officials say the pair left at 1 p.m. Thursday to hike from the top of the falls area to the bottom. Friends and family called authorities because they came back.
With the use of night vision, the Sheriff’s Office Tactical Flight Deputy was able to find the two hikers in a slot canyon.
Team members hiked in and found the pair in good condition. They told authorities they had repelled into a hole and had no way to get out.
As of 6 a.m. Friday crews were still working to get them out.
What others are reading:
- SWAT incident closes roads in Salt Lake City
- Georgia Republican says she has filed articles of impeachment against Biden
- Biden ordering help as talks start on big aid plan
- Donovan Mitchell scores season-high 36 points as Jazz win 7th straight, 129-118
- Utah State’s 11-game winning streak comes to an end with an 84-76 loss to Colorado State