ZION NATIONAL PARK, Utah (AP) — A centennial event celebrating Zion National Park’s founding 100 years ago is planned Nov. 19 at Dixie State University in St. George.
The park’s nonprofit partner, Zion National Park Forever Project, said the 7:30 p.m. event is free and open to the public, with tickets available online or in person at the university box office.
The event will include live performances by several artists, activities with National Park Service rangers and a screening of a new, Zion Forever film about the park.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Empty Utah: SLCC Redwood Campus
- Utah County Attorney David Leavitt tests positive for COVID-19
- Who can or should be tested for COVID-19? Depends on who you ask
- Navajo Nation reports 12 confirmed deaths, 270 positive tests of coronavirus
- Boat ramps on Lake Powell to close April 6