ST. GEORGE (ABC4 News) – Seven men arrested in Washington County are all accused of attempted to meet and sex with minors.
It all came through a five-day undercover operation that ended Sunday.
All seven men face felony charges for attempting to entice a minor over the internet.
Law enforcement in Washington County, the county attorney’s office and the state’s Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force all help capture the suspects.
Six of the men are from Southern Utah and one is from Las Vegas.
They were identified as:
- Robert Reed Nuzman, 58, of Hurricane
- Kraig Atkin Powell, 25, of St. George
- John Spange, 61, of St. George
- Ted Anthony Summerhays, 58, of Santa Clara.
- Harry Lee Taylor, 41, of Cedar City.
- Ross Robert Woolsey, 49, of Hurricane
- James Allen Wynhoff, 36, of Las Vegas