SAN JUAN COUNTY (ABC4 News) – Someone has mistaken land in San Juan County as a dumping ground, and police are not happy.
There are pictures in a post on the San Juan County Sheriff’s Office Facebook page.
Officials say over the past two to three weeks someone has dumped a refrigerator and 30 other appliances at the LeGrand Johnson Gravel pit in Spanish Valley.
A $500 reward is being offered from officials at the gravel pit for tips or information that leads to prosecution of the suspect(s).
Call 435-587-2237 if you have any information.
What others are reading:
- Hospitalizations on the rise; area hospitals struggle with staffing
- Trump says executive order will include DACA recipients
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Utah reports 632 new coronavirus cases and 5 new deaths Saturday
- Teen shot, multiple detained after hotel party in West Valley