Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson is hoping for four more years as the county’s top executive.
Wilson was elected to the position two years ago in a special election to replace Representative Ben McAdams.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to talk about why she wants a full term and where she stands on the big issues of the county is facing.
- Hospitals in Northern Utah prepare for over capacity with latest COVID-19 spikes
- Firefighters respond to wildfire in San Juan County
- Fremont High School football team forfeits playoff game due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking