WENDOVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Wendover Police Department were dispatched to the Wendover Airport around 1:30 p.m. Saturday for an aircraft emergency.
Officials say a single-engine aircraft had an in-flight mechanical problem with the landing gear. The plane performed a controlled landing without any landing gear.
The two occupants on board were uninjured, officials say.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating.
What others are clicking on:
- Cell phone calls to 911 systems not working in parts of Utah
- 3 charged after 11-year-old gives birth in Missouri bathtub
- Man in hospital from K-9 bite after assaulting brother, trying to hit police with car
- Anniston FEMA Center to be used as part of Coronavirus quarantine
- Wasatch Front and St. George experiencing 911 outages, here are the numbers to call instead