WENDOVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – The Wendover Police Department were dispatched to the Wendover Airport around 1:30 p.m. Saturday for an aircraft emergency.
Officials say a single-engine aircraft had an in-flight mechanical problem with the landing gear. The plane performed a controlled landing without any landing gear.
The two occupants on board were uninjured, officials say.
The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating.
What others are clicking on:
- Congress grills social media companies on efforts to prevent online violence
- Summit County faces shortage of dispatchers, reports exceeding overtime budget by 400 percent
- Firefighters defend Sandy homes from fast-moving grass fire
- Local veterans set to board Honor Flight
- St. George Regional Airport to reopen; repairs caused at least $400,000 in lost revenue