Update: Authorities found Sammie Hester. He is being evaluated by medical personnel but appears to be in good shape.
SYRACUSE (ABC4 News) – A Silver Alert has been issued early Tuesday morning for a missing man.
66-year-old Sammie Hester was last seen around 7:00 p.m. Monday night at the Raintree Assisted Living Facility in Syracuse.
Police say he has diminished mental capacity and uses a black scooter to travel.
Police also say there is no indication of foul play, but because of his age and health conditions, a silver alert was issued.
If you have seen him or know where he might be, call police.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Provo decides on developer to redo existing city hall block
- Avoiding frostbite and hypothermia in cold weather
- In hidden message on White House website, Biden calls for coders
- Transition of Power Part 3: How a president’s fear of upsetting voters helped create Utah
- Now that Biden is president, here’s when you could get that $1,400 stimulus check