SUMMIT COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) — The North Summit Fire Department responded to a fully-involved semi-truck fire on I-80 eastbound at 11:03 p.m. on Tuesday.
Utah Highway Patrol, the Utah Department of Transportation, and the Summit County Fire Warden also responded to the scene of the fire. There were no injuries, but the semi truck, which was filled with cabbages, was declared a complete loss.
A small fire burned one-fourth acre of the surrounding area. Officials are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Scientists remove 98 ‘murder hornets’ in Washington state
- Three new titles you can watch at home
- Triathlete pushes through breast cancer and heart condition
- Police investigate ‘suspicious’ death of man found near fire in Soldier Canyon
- Experts fear Utah may lose at least 150 more people to COVID-19 by Christmas