WEBER COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – A semi rollover on I-84 in Weber Canyon is causing serious delays in the area.
According to Utah Department of Transportation, the crash occurred on I-84 at milepost 90 just before 11 a.m. but few details of how the incident happened are known.
It is not know how much longer the delays will last, an update has not been provided.
- Crews respond to fire burning up Neffs Canyon
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Snake lands on Mississippi woman as she opens her front door
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Toddler found roaming streets with injuries from broken glass, man charged with child endangerment