SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)-This November you’ll have the chance to go back in time and experience the terrifying moments before, during, and after the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
Look in the face of victims encased in layers of hardened ash after the catastrophic eruption in 79 A.D. that left the city of Pompeii frozen in time.
POMPEII: The Exhibition opens at The Leonardo Museum of Creativity and Innovation located on 209 East 500 South on November 23rd.
The exhibition features more than 150 authentic, priceless artifacts from historic Pompeii and runs through May 3rd.
For more information click here.
- Salt Lake City School District to allow in-person learning for junior high and high school students
- Agencies say Super Bowl security is constantly evolving, improving to make event safer
- Trump extends Secret Service protection to 14 family members, reports say
- Local Student designs art for new Utah license plate honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Forced to wait in Mexico, asylum-seekers make video pleading with President Biden