SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – This Saturday, May 21, Sam’s Club is excited to host the first sampling event since samples were brought back to the warehouse club in June 2021.
From 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Sam’s Club in Salt Lake City will be hosting a massive sampling event with more than double the number of samples normally offered on a Saturday. Membership holders will have the opportunity to try some of the store’s new summer favorites, including 18 new offerings.
According to representatives of Sam’s Club, a few of the new offerings being sampled include:
- Pineapple Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Thai Sweet Chili Chicken Dip
- Hawaiian Style Chicken Teriyaki
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake Balls
- Churro Colossal Cookie
- Churro Bar Cake
- Smoothies and Protein Shakes