PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Crews are working to repair a 6-inch gas main in front of Chick-fil-A that was struck Monday evening.
Officials say the road between 500 West and 300 West is closed while they address the issue.
Dominion Energy is on the way to help with repairs as well, according to officials.
Officials advise the public to avoid the area and use an alternate route.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
What others are reading :
- Man shot by police to face trial on assault charges
- ‘It’s a powerless feeling’: Troopers describe being hit, urge drivers to slow down in inclement weather
- Stabbing reported at Millcreek bowling alley
- Police have a person of interest in suspicious death of Holladay woman
- Thousands of ‘penis fish’ wash onto Bay Area beach