SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – One person was transported to the hospital after a rollover crash and grass fire Monday.
Fire crews said they responded to the crash which had a burn victim at 3000 West I- 80 Eastbound.
The patient was extricated by fire crews and transported to a burn center for treatment, according to officials.
The severity of the person’s burns is not known at this time.
The grass fire that started as a result of the crash burned about two to three acres.
No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash and fire.
What others are reading:
- 6400 Fire 50% contained after destroying a home, structures near Fruitland
- K-9 recovering from being shot by chase suspect in Clinton
- Second stimulus checks: Trump executive orders leave $1,200 payments in limbo
- Man selling car to couple in West Valley City robbed at gunpoint, had vehicle stolen
- DMV to stop sending car registration renewals by mail