SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – One person was transported to the hospital after a rollover crash and grass fire Monday.
Fire crews said they responded to the crash which had a burn victim at 3000 West I- 80 Eastbound.
The patient was extricated by fire crews and transported to a burn center for treatment, according to officials.
The severity of the person’s burns is not known at this time.
The grass fire that started as a result of the crash burned about two to three acres.
No other injuries were reported as a result of the crash and fire.
What others are reading:
- Snowboarder dies after being buried in avalanche in Summit County
- Man seated inside In-N-Out when elderly driver crashed into it has died
- Video appears to show Draper restaurant employee urinating in kitchen
- 6 semi trucks involved in 9 vehicle crash on I-80 in Wyoming
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back