SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4) – After a 20-year run, Representative Patrice Arent is retiring from the state legislature.
She joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to look back on her distinguished career and the efforts she’s most proud of.
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Austin, a West Point grad, wins Senate confirmation as 1st Black Pentagon chief
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Gox. Cox signs first bill of 2021 General Legislative Session
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86