JUAB COUNTY (ABC4 News) –No injuries were reported after a small plane crashed in Juab County on Tuesday evening.
Juab County Sheriff’s Office said the plane was flying north of Mona Reservoir with two male occupants onboard.
The men were practicing a touch-and-go landing procedure when the plane flipped forward and landed on its top.
Neither the pilot nor the passenger were injured in the crash. The Federal Aviation Administration was notified about the crash, and they will determine the exact cause.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Utah Legislature passes controversial tax overhaul bill
- House panel delays historic Trump impeachment vote
- Former NBA Commissioner Stern has emergency brain surgery
- Trump administration continues conversations on paid family leave, child care
- ‘Come here’: Family says they don’t feel safe in home after someone hacked their Ring camera, yelled at them