JUAB COUNTY (ABC4 News) –No injuries were reported after a small plane crashed in Juab County on Tuesday evening.
Juab County Sheriff’s Office said the plane was flying north of Mona Reservoir with two male occupants onboard.
The men were practicing a touch-and-go landing procedure when the plane flipped forward and landed on its top.
Neither the pilot nor the passenger were injured in the crash. The Federal Aviation Administration was notified about the crash, and they will determine the exact cause.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Utah state lawmaker given 30 days to pay $96K fine for ATV protest ride
- More “Good Things” to love
- Governor Herbert renews State of Emergency
- Kanab man with popular YouTube channel faces federal child porn charges
- Timpanogos High School moves to hybrid schedule due to increase in COVID-19 cases