GUATEMALA CITY (ABC4 News) – President Russell M. Nelson of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has embarked on a nine-day ministry in Latin American.
The first stop on his five-country ministry was in Guatemala City.
On Saturday, President Nelson met with members and dignitaries, encouraging Guatemalan saints to live prayerful lives.
The trip marked his ninth visit to Guatemala.
President Nelson continues the nine-day journey on Monday in Columbia.
For more details on his trip click here.
What others are clicking on:
- Utahn who disembarked from quarantined cruise ship tests positive for coronavirus
- BREAKING: Megan Boswell, mother of missing toddler, charged with false reporting
- Utah family arrives home after cruise ship denied at multiple ports due to COVID-19
- VIDEO: Trooper successfully stops wrong-way DUI driver on I-80
- Woman accused of being topless with stepkids takes plea deal