A missionary with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints died Monday.
Church officials say Elder Hermann Keredjim Mwanken, 21 had been serving in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Mbuji-Mayi Mission since November 2017.
He died after a brief illness, officials said.
Mwanken is from Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What others are reading:
- What to know about Prediabetes – and a new online screening test
- Man faces child abuse charges after 10-month-old suffers bruises, broken leg
- SCOTUS struggles with Trump arguments over DACA
- Meet the hosts of the CMA Awards – Carrie Underwood, Reba and Dolly Parton
- Alex Trebek gets choked up over contestant’s answer