PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Provo continues to earn accolades as a new study lists the city as the 100th most educated city in the United States.
In a recent study, WalletHub ranked 150 U.S. cities best to worst for education according to two key dimensions, including “educational attainment” and “quality of education & attainment gap.”
Provo isn’t the only city to crack the top 100 though, Salt Lake City ranked 36th and Ogden came in at 78th.
To read more about the study and how the two categories break down you can visit WalletHub’s website.
What others are clicking on:
- 1 year later: What Utah officials wish they knew when COVID first hit
- Utah National Guard broadens COVID-19 support throughout Utah
- Uintah City Firefighters locked out of firehouse as annexation hangs in the balance
- Gov. Spencer Cox highlights educational funding, tax cuts in first state of the state
- Emotions run high at Dixie State University as panelists debate institutional name change