WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) – President Donald Trump assured a Florida crowd he’s not going to change the name of Thanksgiving.
Trump is speaking at a reelection rally in Florida, where he is spending a long Thanksgiving weekend.
Trump told the crowd that “some people want to change the name Thanksgiving, they don’t want to use the term Thanksgiving.”
He also says that’s true of Christmas, but “now everybody is using Christmas again.”
Trump says people have different ideas about what to call the holiday. But he knows those attending the rally love the name Thanksgiving.
“And we’re not changing it,” he says.
- District Attorney Sim Gill makes statement after protestors damage his office
- A curbside performance, mountain yoga, outdoor market, and 80’s movies!
- The lovely jewelry of African Roots Fashion
- Give yourself a scare this weekend with ‘Relic’
- Stay Safe to Stay Open: Riverton, South Valley Chamber launch program to provide masks to businesses