Utah had a record number for voter turnout in the 2020 primary election on Super Tuesday. Senator Bernie Sanders won the state but it was Joe Biden with the big win collecting more delegates and states. Morgan Lyon Cotti, Associate Director for the Hinckley Institute of Politics, joined Good Morning Utah to break down the results from Super Tuesday.
To learn more you can visit the Hinckley Institute’s website.
Other Super Tuesday stories:
- How Georgia’s new GOP voting law works
- Despite threats, foreign hackers didn’t disrupt U.S. election
- Among dozens of inaugurations, President Biden’s Bible stands out
- DHS: Biden administration will pause some US deportations for 100 days
- President Biden signs Executive Order on Bears Ears and Grand Staircase, Utah delegation opposes