SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. has officially announced that he is running for governor in 2020.
He made the announcement on Twitter Thursday.
Huntsman was governor of Utah from 2005 to 2009, then became ambassador to China from 2009 to 2011.
In 2012 he was a candidate in the presidential race.
Most recently he’s worked as the US Ambassador to Russia.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are reading:
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal
- Amazon presents Volunteers of America, Utah with $30K donation to fight homelessness
- USPS expects a busy holiday season