SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News)- Former Utah Governor Jon Huntsman Jr. has officially announced that he is running for governor in 2020.
He made the announcement on Twitter Thursday.
Huntsman was governor of Utah from 2005 to 2009, then became ambassador to China from 2009 to 2011.
In 2012 he was a candidate in the presidential race.
Most recently he’s worked as the US Ambassador to Russia.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as more information becomes available.
What others are reading:
- WATCH: BYU ‘Stadium of Fire’ fireworks show
- Why are sexually transmitted diseases on the rise?
- LOOK: RHOSLC star Jen Shah’s fake ski chalet on the market for $7.6 million
- Texas teen arrested for planning mass shooting at Amazon Delivery Station, police say
- UPDATE: Woman trapped under SUV in SLC crash