SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Another candidate has officially entered the race to fill the open seat for governor in 2020.
Salt Lake County Councilwoman Aimee Winder Newton is the first female to enter, and if she wins, she would be the first woman ever elected as governor in Utah.
She stops by Inside Utah Politics this week to discuss why she wants the job, her qualifications and where she stands on key issues.
What others are reading:
- Winter storm churns up East Coast with deep snow, high winds
- At fraud trial, Avenatti asks Stormy Daniels about ghosts
- FDA issues recall on these two COVID-19 tests
- Cars, tuxedos and now sneakers: this startup allows you to rent fresh kicks every month
- Your water, stain resistant clothing and furnishings can make you sick, here’s why