SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Voters in Utah and 14 other states will help shape the presidential primary this year on Super Tuesday.
Its’ a big change for our state, having used the caucus system for the presidential primary in the past.
Justin Lee the state director of elections joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the changes and all the information you need to make your vote count on March 3, 2020.
Other Super Tuesday stories:
- Tulsi Gabbard ends run for presidency, puts support behind Biden
- Biden commits to picking woman VP
- New polls show Biden leading Sanders in Ohio, Illinois and Florida
- Poll shows Joe Biden is front-runner ahead of Ohio primary
- Joe Biden has another big primary night, wins 4 more states