Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – The fate of the Affordable Care Act is once again in the hands of the United States Supreme Court.
The hearing comes right in the middle of the open enrollment period.
Courtney Bullard with Utah Health Policy Project joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss the case and what you need to know about enrollment.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Stimulus checks: Would a $1,500 payment make you more likely to get a COVID vaccine?
- Sanford Health calls off merger with Intermountain Healthcare
- National Center for Missing & Exploited Children need help finding 15-year-old girl
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021