Salt Lake City, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Utah voters approved an amendment to change the income tax earmark for education funding in our state.
Amendment G passed on a 54% to 46% vote in the General Election.
State Senator Dan McCay, (R) Riverton, sponsored the bill to put the amendment on the ballot. He joins us this week on Inside Utah Politics to discuss how it works and what’s next for education funding in Utah.
- Reports: Hall of Famer Henry ‘Hank’ Aaron dies at 86
- Officials battle deadly flames, Logan City man dies
- Schumer: House to send Trump impeachment article to Senate Monday
- Missouri jail escapee arrested in New Mexico, two others still at large
- Utah flips from ‘COVID-induced job losses back to economic expansion’