SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Residents of Utah County serving in the military or on church missions will be able to make their vote count.
A new pilot program is utilizing mobile technology to allow residents living out of state to vote.
County Clerk Amelia Powers stops by Inside Utah Politics to explain how it works, and where she hopes the project can go from here.
What others are clicking on:
- Jazz become first team to 50 wins with 124-116 victory over Houston
- Police: 3 hurt in Florida mall shooting as shoppers scatter
- Man intentionally collides with 2 police vehicles, crashes into fence in Heber
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- ATV rolls in Washington County, boy left in critical condition