SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Residents of Utah County serving in the military or on church missions will be able to make their vote count.
A new pilot program is utilizing mobile technology to allow residents living out of state to vote.
County Clerk Amelia Powers stops by Inside Utah Politics to explain how it works, and where she hopes the project can go from here.
What others are clicking on:
- Flying ice smashes FedEx truck windshield, driver/UHP warn of danger
- How to help a loved one struggling with addiction this holiday
- FAA predicted more deadly MAX jet crashes
- Warrant issued for man who police say choked a teen on ski slope
- How Seniors continue to make meaningful connections at Summit Vista