SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Residents of Utah County serving in the military or on church missions will be able to make their vote count.
A new pilot program is utilizing mobile technology to allow residents living out of state to vote.
County Clerk Amelia Powers stops by Inside Utah Politics to explain how it works, and where she hopes the project can go from here.
What others are clicking on:
- Health officials say Utah’s COVID-19 cases may peak in 2-3 weeks
- COVID-19: Don’t touch your face with unwashed hands
- Colorado drivers funneled through roadblock by police impostors during stay-at-home order
- How is the census adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Dr. Fauci anticipates coronavirus outbreak in the fall