SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Residents of Utah County serving in the military or on church missions will be able to make their vote count.
A new pilot program is utilizing mobile technology to allow residents living out of state to vote.
County Clerk Amelia Powers stops by Inside Utah Politics to explain how it works, and where she hopes the project can go from here.
What others are clicking on:
- Health officials concerned over holiday weekend activities after record high day of positive cases
- Watch: Utah County’s 4th of July Fireworks displays
- Kanye West announces bid for U.S. President
- Davis County K9 dies after months of health-related issues
- Fire in Eagle Mountain caused by spark from heavy equipment