SALT LAKE CITY, Utah- (ABC4 News) – Residents of Utah County serving in the military or on church missions will be able to make their vote count.
A new pilot program is utilizing mobile technology to allow residents living out of state to vote.
County Clerk Amelia Powers stops by Inside Utah Politics to explain how it works, and where she hopes the project can go from here.
What others are clicking on:
- Those struggling with opioid misuse can call 2-1-1 for support, treatment options
- PLAYOFF PREVIEW: Round 2 – Green Bay Packers head to San Francisco with Super Bowl berth on the line
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- Police searching for suspect in Eagle Mountain armed robbery